With so many great cannabis brands releasing exciting new products in new markets, it can be hard to keep track of every release. So we’re rounding up a few significant releases. This week, we look at releases by PLUS, Houseplant, High Life Farms, and a food truck event at Veritas.
PLUS: Limited Edition Hash Gummies
Popular edibles brand PLUS is hopping on the hash train this 4/20 with their limited edition gummies infused with ice water hash and containing 10 milligrams of THC per sweet. Collaborating with Italian cannabis brand, Biscotti, the gummies harbor notes of orange blossoms and are made with the MAC strain. Bonus: these delicious treats are dusted with edible gold sparkles, so you’ll feel like a million bucks when digging in.
And not only is PLUS releasing some new candy to commemorate our favorite holiday, but they’re also doing a virtual Waking + Baking cooking class and dance party on 4/18. You can expect to make yummy scones with an infused orange marmalade (using their new hash gummies) and dancing to disco curated by LA DJ Masha, which will also be judged with prizes.
Available: California and Nevada
High Life Farms: Infused Chocolate Nuggies
Chocolate lovers, listen up: High Life Farms has come out with creamy THC-infused chocolate, pretzel, and peanut butter candy that’s lightly dusted with salt for the perfect combination of salty and sweet. These damn good “Nuggies” harbor 10 milligrams of THC per chocolate treat. Keep your eyes open for more flavors rolling out throughout 2021.
Houseplant: Signature strains available at retail locations
On April 15, Houseplant will launch in select dispensaries throughout California with three signature strains: Diablo Wind (sativa), Pancake Ice (sativa), and Pink Moon (indica). In total, Seth Rogen’s new brand will appear in 17 retailers, giving consumers in San Diego, Orange County, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and other cities the opportunity to enjoy these new signature strains. You’ll be able to find them for a “Suggested Retail Price” of $60.00 per eighth.
Platinum Vape: Sourz Cannabis-Infused Gummy Coins
This 4/20, Platinum Vape is releasing a line of their mouthwatering Sourz Cannabis-Infused Gummy Coins. For the sour candy fans, each bag contains ten pieces individually packed with 10 milligrams of THC, and comes in three bright flavors: Hybrid Watermelon, Indica Blueberry Slushie, and Sativa Tropical Punch.
Insane Brand and Big Pete’s: Infused Churro Cookie launch
Insane Brand, founded by legendary hip hop artist B-Real, and California edibles brand Big Pete’s, announced the launch of their Insane Churro collaboration. Available at all Dr. Greenthumb locations, each soft, buttery cookie is infused with 10 milligrams of THC from Fire Cut OG cannabis and is sprinkled with aromatic cinnamon.
To celebrate the launch, B-Real will be making guest appearances on Tuesday, April 20, at Dr. Greenthumb’s Sylmar location from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST and the DTLA location where they will have goodie bags for the first 1000 customers and 15 giveaways with items worth $2,500 per giveaway. Representatives from Big Pete’s will also be handing out freshly baked non-medicated churro samples for store patrons to enjoy — first come, first serve.
22Red: Introduction of LA Punk strain and Shavo appearances
Layers of sweet berry, citrus, and grape co-mingle in the mouth after one decadent draw of LA Punk. This indica-dominant hybrid from Shavo’s popular cannabis brand delivers high potency and zen-like sedative effects.
To celebrate 4/20 and the debut of this new strain, Shavo himself will be making LA dispensary appearances. Check the schedule below.
Shavo 4/20 Store Visits:
Bonus: Shavo’s store appearance will also include gift bags with the purchase of any 22Red product and will contain a t-shirt, lighter, stickers, and one gram of flower.
Nugg Club: 4/20 code deals
If you don’t have a Nugg Club subscription yet, then try it with a discount code that will make the usual $99 box $42 — that’s 57% off with code HIGH420. The code will work for the entire month of April to commemorate 4/20.
TasteBudz: Launch of ebb — THC dissolvable powder
Colorado edibles company, TasteBudz, announced the launch of ebb, a fast-acting THC dissolvable powder using nano-encapsulating technology. This water-soluble product has a 15-minute onset time and 10 milligrams of THC per serving, offering a unique experience relative to the typical “edible high” and no need for smoke or combustion. You can find ebb in four varieties: Electrolyte-Enhanced Wildberry, Immunity Support Orange Mango, Pink Lemonade, and Pure, a flavorless option.
Veritas Fine Cannabis: 4/20 taco truck events
Veritas Fine Cannabis is running a statewide food truck event this 4/20 where they are paying for local food trucks to show up at 20 dispensaries across Colorado to dish out free food.
Every customer who purchases a Veritas, Olio, or Cookies product at any of these shops listed below — during their serving times — will receive a voucher for a meal paid for by Veritas at the food truck outside:
- Native Roots, Tower Rd: Waffle Cakes Food Truck — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
- Cookies Denver: Steuben’s Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- A Cut Above: Rolling Dough Food Truck — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
- Standing Akimbo: Totally Steamed Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Higher Grade, Elati St: Waffle Cakes Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Wolfpac: Mile High Sliders Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Pig N Whistle, W. Colfax: Rolling Dough Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- The Joint: Chibby Wibbitz Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Nature’s Kiss: Spicy Kitchen Food Truck — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
- A Cut Above: Sapo Guapo Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- The Corner & The 64 Store: Sapo Guapo Food Truck — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
- Colorado Best Budz: BLAST Food Truck — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
- Canna Cabinet: BLAST Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- CannaCo: The Coal Stove Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Native Roots: The Coal Stove Food Truck — 4:00pm serving start time
- Native Roots: Rocky Mountain Taco Food Truck — Serving all day
- Eclipse: Snowy Churro Food Truck — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Verts: The Waffle Lab — 11:00 a.m. serving start time
- Solace Meds: The Waffle Lab — 4:00 p.m. serving start time
The post 8 new weed products you should try from PLUS, Houseplant, High Life Farms, and more appeared first on Weedmaps News.